Everyone who comes to our website is respected for their privacy. Our first focus is keeping your personal information safe. You authorise us to use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the policy by providing it to us.
We advise you to read the privacy statement before providing any information carefully.
This privacy statement will describe how we utilise the information you provide about yourself when visiting our website. Third-party websites that we do not own, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc., are not covered by this policy. We are not liable for their privacy practices or policy.
- All of the trademarks used on this website are either ours or are used with permission from the respective trademark owners. The trademarks used on our website but not owned by EM Ranking, such as Facebook, are appropriately acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a civil claim for damages or be illegal.
- No part of the website's content may be copied (printed, stored, downloaded), distributed, broadcast, or otherwise tampered with.
Information We Collect
- Because of our partnership with HubSpot, we abide by their rules and regulations. In light of this, we obtain from users via fillable forms the following personal information for business purposes and non-personally identifiable information.
- Content and other information you supply when using our website.
- First name, last name, email, country, city, and other information you provide. Examples include the remarks you post on our blogs and the data you provide when you take part in our surveys.
- The type of operating system you are using, the pages you visit on our website, the date and time of your visit, the domain names you used to get to our site, the interactions you had with our service, and other technical information.
- Geographic data sent by a mobile device or connected to your IP address
How We Collect Information From You?
We keep track of the data you give us. For instance, whether you ask us for information on a product or service, create an account, react to one of our emails, sign up to attend one of our conferences or webinars, or fill out one of our customer surveys. We also,
- Automatically gather use, metrics, analytics, and other technical information.
- Obtain information about you from our distributors or other outside parties.
- Request details from our partners in advertising and market research.
- Resources, such as third parties or public databases used in conjunction with joint marketing partners or social media platforms.
How We Use The Information?
We use the data gathered to:
- Fulfill orders
- Address any issues with the services or goods offered.
- Stop actions that might contravene our policies.
- Create goods or services that suit your needs.
- To improve our services, we will obtain your permission before using your personal information for direct marketing.
Sharing Information With Others
We never divulge your personal information to parties other than EM Ranking. However, there are several instances in which we may disclose your personal information, such as
- Complying with a legitimate request from official authorities
- A judicial order
- Protect the assets or rights of our business.
- Look into and stop violations related to the services we provide
Your personal information might be given to a successor in interest in the case of a reconstruction or liquidation.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are only small files that are kept on your computer and contain very little information about the websites you visit. In addition to any other information you may have provided, such as your name and hobbies, these files also contain information on the website you visited.
Cookies assist us in understanding how you interact with our content and enable us to enhance your visit to our site. Cookies allow us to remember your preferred language so you won't have to select it each time you come. In order to remarket our goods and services to you, we can also target adverts on other websites based on your activity on our website.
Additionally, there are several kinds of cookies you should be aware of:
Temporary session cookies are used to recognise you when you visit our site. When the web browser is closed, they become invalid.
Even if you close your web browser or restart your computer, persistent cookies continue to exist on your computer or mobile device. We develop a visit pattern using this information to enhance the site's usability. The usage of these cookies for targeted advertising is very common.
First Party and Third Party Cookies
On our website, we employ both first-party and third-party cookies.
First-party cookies primarily come from the website you're on right now. Third-party cookies are those that are used primarily for external advertising on other websites and are owned by other websites.
How To Reject And Delete Cookies?
Remember that disabling cookies may prevent you from getting the most out of a website you're visiting and may otherwise degrade your experience. Simply altering your browser's settings will allow you to accept or reject cookies.
Visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ to know more on how to reject or delete them
Links to other websites may be found on our website. These links will take you away from our website if you click on them. The terms and privacy policies of those third-party websites are beyond our control. Therefore, we advise reading the privacy policies on each website you visit.
The following data protection rights apply to you:
- You can get in touch with us to find out what personal information we have about you and how we use it. You can ask for your personal data to be accessed, updated, or deleted.
- You have the option to limit how your personal data is processed. You may object to the use of your personal information if you believe it is being used for any of the other objectives listed above. If this is the case, we will be unable to provide our services to you.
- You have the right to request that we provide you with your personal information in a structured, readable format.
- You have the choice not to receive marketing correspondence from us. Simply selecting the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" option in the emails, we send you will allow you to exercise your right. Please contact us if you want to opt-out of postal communications.
We place a high value on protecting children's privacy. Users under the age of 18 are not subject to our collection or solicitation of personal information.
We shall take the appropriate actions to erase the information from our server right away if we learn that we have collected personal information about children without their consent.
The "Contact us" form on EM Ranking complies with GDPR guidelines. If you continue, we'll assume that you agree to receive the required information or data. We don't assume anything; instead, we base all of our decisions on users' open declarations that they consent to being physically approached.